Industry Professionals 09-20-22
September 23, 2022
1. The Sundt Foundation recently announced their sets of awards to charities around the state. In its quarterly grant disbursements, the Foundation donated $87,100 to 15 charities in the Greater Phoenix area. The recipients were:
- The VMLC Charities,
- OCJ Kids,
- Midwest Food Bank,
- Homeless Engagement & Lift Partnership,
- Diana Gregory Outreach Services,
- Saving Amy,
- One Small Step,
- Community Alliance Against Family Abuse – A New Leaf,
- Sun City Interfaith Service,
- Packages from Home,
- Family Promise – Greater Phoenix,
- Amanda Hope Rainbow Angels,
- Florence Crittenton Services of Arizona,
- East Valley Jewish Community Center, and
- Live & Learn Program.
The Foundation also awarded grants to six organizations in the Tucson area. Nonprofits that received grants include:
- The GAP Ministries,
- American Gold Star Mothers, Inc.,
- Twilight Wish Foundation,
- Food Initiatives,
- Aviva Children’s Services, and
- Angel Charity for Children.
2. Arizona REIT Store Capital Corporation announced it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Singapore wealth fund GIC. GIC will make the acquisition with funds managed by Oak Street Real Estate Capital. Store Capital shareholders will receive $32.25 per share in the all-cash transaction if it is approved in a shareholder vote planned for Q1 of next year.
3. Florida-based Clout Construction announced it will open an Arizona office in Tempe. The company currently has $30M in work under contract in Florida and Arizona and is looking at different retail and multifamily projects in the area.
4. Brandon Moon has been promoted to VP Project Executive of McCarthy Building Companies’ Southwest Regional Aviation Group.
5. PIVIUM has announced the promotion of Will Gray to Client Engagement Leader.
6. The City of Glendale announced Christian Green has been selected as its new Economic Development Officer. Green will assist the Economic Development Team with business attraction, development, retention and expansion.
7. Boutique commercial real estate firm IndiCap has hired Leah Rinta as Controller to oversee the company’s operational accounting, financial reporting and related internal controls.
8. Rebecca Weld has been hired as Director of Marketing at KEAR Civil Corporation.
10. Justin M. Himelstein has joined Colliers in Arizona as a Senior VP handling tenant representation in the office properties sector.
11. Brad Libey has joined Evergreen Devco, Inc. as Senior Construction Manager.