Geovanni can be referred as the accomplished professional with vast cumulative experience spanning over 20 years in the construction industry with 12 of those years focused on industrial product types. He is highly proficient in subcontract negotiations, conflict resolution, purchasing, material procurement, value engineering, constructability reviews, cost control, phasing and logistics planning, schedule management, quality assurance, safety, associated with the construction of all types of projects including retail, hospitality, office buildings, tenant improvements, light manufacturing, chemical storage facilities and distribution centers.
Most recently, as the Construction Manager of the Southwest Division of a national general contractor, he has successfully led multiple successful operations teams, assisted in growing the office to over $400M in yearly revenues which includes the successful operational management and oversight of over 7 million square feet of industrial product types including award winning speculative and complex BTS projects.
Geovanni exhibits extensive experience garnered from working with all corporate levels, City Officials, Design Professionals, and all tradesman, producing critical and high-level construction coordination and workable solutions required for successful management of various projects. He is dedicated in ensuring that each project achieves and exceeds the financial and scheduling goals of the project.
Geovanni values integrity, dedication, transparency, collaboration, and chemistry when building projects and teams. His excellent interpersonal skills, team management and results-oriented leadership highlights his valuable assemblage of productive teams for every project. Geovanni is highly respected in the industry for his high-level experience in construction, the relationships, and the trust he has built over the years.
Geovanni is a family man, married to his wife of 12 years. Geovanni has one teenage child (Senior in Highschool) with one in college and the other in his 3rd year working as an aerospace welder. He enjoys family time, watching movies, traveling and sports. His hobbies include golfing with his friends and family, cooking, relaxing on the beach, and enjoying life’s culinary enticements.
- Graycor Construction Company, Inc. – 11years
- Summit Builders – 5years
- McGuire Construction – 5years
- NY State Department of Transportation – 3years
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering Technology from Rochester Institute of Technology – Rochester, New York.
Trammell Crow, Seefried Industrial Properties, Metro Commercial Properties, Suncap Property Group, Amazon, FedEx Ground, Wentworth Property Company, Prologis, Liberty Property Trust (Prologis), Rockefeller, The Mack Corporation, Newport Commercial, Sunbelt Investment Holdings, Inc., DPC Development, Echo Development, Rinchem, Hopewell., Bath and Body Works.
- 1,650,000 SF Multi-building Spec Warehouse, Mesa, AZ
- 1,000,000 SF Multi-building Spec Warehouse, Glendale, AZ
- 4,100,000 SF Multi-building Spec Warehouse, Gilbert, AZ
Past Projects (Partial list since 2005):
- 697,000 SF Spec Warehouse - Buckeye Business Center. Phoenix, AZ
- 259,000 SF Manufacturing Facility BTS - MiTek Industries, Tolleson, AZ
- 486,000 SF Spec Warehouse - Prologis Park Riverside Building 2, Phoenix, AZ
- 593,000 SF Warehouse - Estrella Logistics Center, Phoenix, AZ
- 168,000 SF Multi-Building (2) Flex WH – Mack Pinnacle Peak, Phoenix, AZ
- 306,000 SF Distribution BTS (Design-Build) - FedEx Ground, Chandler, AZ
- 660,000 SF Spec Warehouse - 10 West Logistics Center, Phoenix, AZ
- 178,000 SF Multi-Building (3) Flex Warehouse - LaPour Parc 17, Phoenix, AZ
- 349,000 SF Multi-Building (4) Flex Warehouse - Metro East Valley Commerce Park PH 1, Mesa, AZ
- 363,000 SF Multi-Building (2) Flex Warehouse - Metro East Valley Commerce Park PH II, Mesa, AZ
- 405,000 SF Multi-Building (5) Flex Warehouse - Metro East Valley Commerce Park PH III, Mesa, AZ
- 223,000 SF Flex Warehouse - Liberty Buckeye Logistic Center – Building 1, Phoenix, AZ
- 210,000 SF Multi-Building (2) Flex Warehouse - Metro Germann & Cooper, Chandler, AZ
- 210,000 SF Mixed Use Development (Office/Hotel) – Camelback Collective, Phoenix, AZ
- 65,000 SF Office BTS (Design-Build) - Gilbert Spectrum Building 7, Gilbert, AZ
- 100,000 SF Flex Warehouse - Rockefeller Spec Flex Building, Chandler, AZ
- 230,000 SF Flex Warehouse – Riverside Building 2, Phoenix, AZ
- 475,000 SF Reverse Logistics Facility BTS – Amazon TUS1/Park Riverside Building 3, Phoenix, AZ
- 436,000 SF BTS Warehouse (ESND) - Liberty Logistics Center 2, Phoenix, AZ
- 570,000 SF Spec Warehouse - 10 West Phase 2, Phoenix, AZ
- 225,000 SF Spec WH – DPC Warehouse Addition/Renovation, Phoenix, AZ
- 568,000 SF Multi-Building Flex (4) Warehouse – Prologis I-17 Logistic Center, Phoenix, AZ
- 569,000 SF Fulfillment Center (Build-out) – Amazon AZA5 – Phoenix, AZ
- Amazon DXC8 (Build-out), San Jose, CA
- 56,000 SF Chemical Storage Warehouse BTS - Rinchem Chandler D, Chandler, AZ
- 516,000 SF Multi-Building Flex Warehouse (4) - Elliott Gateway, Mesa, AZ
- 12,689SF Shoppes A, 6,000SF Building 1, 7,200SF Building 4 - Tangerine Crossing Retail Buildings, Marana AZ
- 660,000 SF Tenant Improvement consisting of warehouse and office improvements – Bath and Body Works, Phoenix AZ
- 90,000SF (Multiple Buildings) – Salvation Army Herberger Campus/Divisional Head Quarters Including 1 administrative building, 2 housing buildings, and 1 kitchen/eating building, Phoenix AZ
- 20,000 SF Medical Office Tenant Improvement – Mountain Vista MOB Suite 301, Mesa AZ
- 122,750SF (Design Build) Pipe Manufacturing Plant – Hanson Pipe and Products, El Mirage, AZ
- 80,000SF Multi Building (Design Build) Pipe Manufacturing Plant Including 12,000SF Administrative Office Building – CSR Hydro Conduit, Phoenix AZ
- 35,700SF (Expansion) – Fiesta Inn Resort, Fiesta Inn Convention Center, Tempe AZ
- 35,330SF (Expansion) – Gila River Indian Community, Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Ballroom Expansion, Chandler AZ
- 8,735SF (Design-Build) – Healthcare – Physical Therapy, Rehab Plus, Phoenix AZ