Jason is responsible for establishing teams with local expertise to execute all areas of real estate development for the region, including site selection and budgeting through acquisitions, entitlements, design, permitting, construction, and disposition.
Jason brings more than 25 years of development and construction experience to the team. Throughout his tenure, Jason has overseen the design, development, and construction of more than 5 million square feet of speculative and built to suit industrialspace. Jason’s industrial development experience includes positions with Panattoni Development, Brass Cap Development, and IndiCap, Inc.
Jason is an active member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) and the Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP). He holds the QE designation for a Class B-2 general contracting license and a Nevada real estate license. He enjoys hunting, fishing, training and building things.
Jason received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Construction Management from Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN.
Jason’s development experience includes the following partial list of commercial real estate projects in Southern Nevada and Idaho:
- 80,000 SF (3) Industrial Buildings, Sunset 215, Las Vegas, NV
- 55,550 SF (2) Industrial Buildings, Silverado, Las Vegas, NV
- 350,000 SF (1) Industrial Building, Marion Ave, Las Vegas, NV
- 210,000 SF (12) Industrial Buildings, Commercial Way, Henderson, NV
- 343,125 SF (3) Industrial Buildings, (2) Build to Suits, Lamb Industrial Center, Las Vegas, NV
- 51,819 SF (1) Industrial Building, QED/Valley View, Las Vegas, NV
- 492,500 SF (4) Industrial Buildings, Cheyenne Industrial Center, (2) Build to Suits, Las Vegas, NV
- 80,186 SF (2) Industrial Buildings, Creekside, Las Vegas, NV • 164,274 SF (6) Industrial Buildings, Shadow Mountain, Las Vegas, NV • 233,600 SF (4) Industrial Buildings, (2) Build to Suits, Civic Center Industrial Center, Las Vegas, NV
- 220,900 SF Industrial Complex, 22.60 acres, Park West, Las Vegas, NV • 130,000 SF Build to Suit, US Micro Corp, Las Vegas, NV • 98,552 SF Industrial and Office Complex, Buffalo/215 Business Park, Las Vegas, NV
- 9.5 acre BTS Marshaling Yard, Freeman Co, Las Vegas, NV • 130,000 SF Build to Suit, Shuffle Master, Inc., Las Vegas, NV • 3 Office Buildings, Valley Electric Corporate Headquarters, Pahrump, NV • 80,000 SF (3) Industrial Buildings, Sunset 215 Park, Las Vegas, NV • 120,000 SF (1) Industrial Building, Boise, Idaho
- 196,000 SF (3) Industrial Buildings, NV State Industrial Park, Las Vegas
- 69,000 sq ft warehouse Executive Airport Crossing, West Henderson, NV
- 25,000 sq ft warehouse Brass Diablo, Las Vegas, NV
- 50,000 sq ft BTS – Loomis AB, Las Vegas, NV
- 150,000 sq ft distribution warehouse, West Henderson, NV
- 207 unit multi-family project, North Las Vegas
- 145,000 sq ft flex industrial, West Henderson, NV
- 150,000 sq ft warehouse, Raiders Training Facility, West Henderson, NV
- 160,000 sq ft distribution center, Sloan, NV
- 400,000 sq ft distribution center, LVBS
- 1,600,000 sq ft distribution/manufacturing center, Mesa Gateway, PHX
- 1,400,000 sq ft distribution/manufacturing center, 303 Corridor, PHX
- 4,100,000 sq distribution/manufacturing center, Gilbert 202, PHX
- 200,000 sq ft BTS - Carvana Facility LV, NV
- 500,000 sq ft distribution/manufacturing center, I-10 & 91st, Phoenix AZ
- Dutch Bros – Mesquite, NV