Todd can be referred as the consummate professional with vast cumulative experience spanning over 25 years in the construction industry with 20 of those years focused on industrial product types. He is highly proficient in bids and negotiations, preconstruction management of all types of projects including office buildings, tenant improvements, light manufacturing, cold storage facilities and distribution centers.
Most recently, as the Vice President of the Southwest Division of a national general contractor, he has successfully led a team of 40+ employees, grew the office to over $400M in yearly revenues which includes the successful completion of over 26 million square feet of industrial product types including speculative and complex BTS projects with 15 million square feet residing in the Phoenix market all valuing over $2B.
Todd exhibits extensive experience garnered from working with all corporate levels, producing critical and high-level preconstruction coordination and workable solutions required for efficient management of various projects. He is attracted towards the provision of a unique business environment, ensuring that each project achieves and exceeds the financial goals of the project.
Todd values collaboration and chemistry when building projects and teams. His excellent interpersonal skills, team management and results-oriented leadership highlights his valuable assemblage of productive teams for every project. Todd is respected in the industry for his high-level objective analysis of maximizing the projects potential while identifying and mitigating risks that facilitates the successful completion of projects.
Todd is a family man, married to his wife of 26 years and has two teenage children with one in college. He enjoys family time, watching movies, traveling and sports. His hobbies include relaxing on the beach, skiing, scuba diving, hiking, golfing, and yoga.
- Graycor Construction Company, Inc.
- Nitti Brothers Construction, LLC
- Joe E Woods, Inc.
Bachelor of Science in Construction Management from University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Lincoln, NE.
Trammell Crow, Seefried Industrial Properties, Scannell Properties, Hines, Metro Commercial Properties, Suncap Property Group, Panattoni Development Company, Inc., BH Devo, Amazon, Home Depot, FedEx Ground, Wentworth Property Company, Prologis, LaPour Partners, Mountain West Industrial Properties, Liberty Property Trust (Prologis), Rockefeller, The Alter Group, The Mack Corporation, Pasternack, Contour, Newport Commercial, Sunbelt Investment Holdings, Inc.,
- 1,650,000 SF Multi-building Spec Warehouse, Mesa, AZ
- 1,000,000 SF Multi-building Spec Warehouse, Glendale, AZ
- 4,000,000 SF Multi-building Spec Warehouse, Gilbert, AZ
Past Projects (Partial list since 2010):
- 467,000 SF Fulfillment Center BTS - Home Depot RDC, Tolleson, AZ
- 303,000 SF Distribution Center BTS (Design-Build) FedEx Ground, Rialto, CA
- 697,000 SF Spec Warehouse - Buckeye Business Center. Phoenix, AZ
- 259,000 SF Manufacturing Facility BTS - MiTek Industries, Tolleson, AZ
- 199,000 SF Distribution Center BTS(Design-Build)- FedEx Ground, Fresno, CA
- 486,000 SF Spec Warehouse - Prologis Park Riverside Building 2, Phoenix, AZ
- 593,000 SF Warehouse - Estrella Logistics Center, Phoenix, AZ
- 168,000 SF Multi-Building (2) Flex WH – Mack Pinnacle Peak, Phoenix, AZ
- 306,000 SF Distribution BTS (Design-Build) - FedEx Ground, Chandler, AZ
- 660,000 SF Spec Warehouse - 10 West Logistics Center, Phoenix, AZ
- 178,000 SF Multi-Building (3) Flex Warehouse - LaPour Parc 17, Phoenix, AZ
- 305,000 SF Distribution Center BTS (Design-Build) - FedEx Ground, Fife, WA
- 310,000 SF Distribution Center BTS (Design-Build) - FedEx Ground, King of Prussia, PA
- 349,000 SF Multi-Building (4) Flex Warehouse - Metro East Valley Commerce Park PH1, Mesa, AZ
- 298,000 SF Distribution Center BTS (Design-Build) - FedEx Ground, Gaithersburg, MD
- 223,000 SF Flex Warehouse - Liberty Buckeye Logistic Center – Building 1, Phoenix, AZ
- 210,000 SF Multi-Building (2) Flex Warehouse - Metro Germann & Cooper, Chandler, AZ
- 210,000 SF Mixed Use Development (Office/Hotel) – Camelback Collective, Phoenix, AZ
- 65,000 SF Office BTS (Design-Build) - Gilbert Spectrum Building 7, Gilbert, AZ
- 100,000 SF Flex Warehouse - Rockefeller Spec Flex Building, Chandler, AZ
- 230,000 SF Flex Warehouse – Riverside Building 2, Phoenix, AZ
- 475,000 SF Reverse Logistics Facility BTS – Amazon TUS1/Park Riverside Building 3, Phoenix, AZ
- 436,000 SF BTS Warehouse (ESND) - Liberty Logistics Center 2, Phoenix, AZ
- 570,000 SF Spec Warehouse - 10 West Phase 2, Phoenix, AZ
- 225,000 SF Spec WH – DPC Warehouse Addition/Renovation, Phoenix, AZ
- 1.1M SF Warehouse – Ten Distribution Center Phase 1, Phoenix, AZ
- 568,000 SF Multi-Building Flex (4) Warehouse – Prologis I-17 Logistic Center, Phoenix, AZ
- 569,000 SF Fulfillment Center (Build-out) – Amazon AZA5 – Phoenix, AZ
- 2.6M SF AR Fulfillment Center – Amazon BFL1, Bakersfield, CA
- 363,000 SF Multi-Building (2) Flex Warehouse – EVCC Phase 2, Mesa, AZ
- 134,000 SF Flex Warehouse (Design-Build) - Gilbert Spectrum Building 1, Gilbert, AZ
- 60,000 SF Flex Warehouse (Design-Build) - Skybridge Lot 106, Mesa AZ
- 80,000 SF Hanger (Design-Build) - Skybridge Lot 107, Mesa AZ
- 120,000 SF Office BTS - Northrup Grumman Bldg. 5, Gilbert, AZ
- Amazon DSD5 (Build-out), Vista, CA
- 3.8M SF AR Fulfillment Center BTS - Amazon HOU6, Richmond, TX
- Amazon DFO3 (Build-out), Livermore, CA
- Amazon DXC8 (Build-out), San Jose, CA
- Amazon DIB7 (Build-out), Chula Vista, CA
- Amazon DCW8 (Build-out), Bakersfield, CA
- 56,000 SF Storage Warehouse BTS - Rinchem Chandler D, Chandler, AZ
- 569,000 SF Warehouse - G303 Crossing Phase 1, Goodyear, AZ
- 300,000 SF Multi-Building (3) Flex Warehouse - Gilbert Spectrum Flex Warehouse 9,10,11, Gilbert, AZ
- 405,000 SF Multi-Building (5) Flex Warehouse - Metro East Valley Commerce Center – Phase 3, Mesa, AZ
- 1.2M SF Warehouse (Design-Build) - 77 Buckeye, Buckeye, AZ
- 516,000 SF Multi-Building Flex Warehouse (4) - Elliott Gateway, Mesa, AZ
- 1.2M SF TNS Distribution Center - Amazon LFT1, Carencro, LA
- 270,000 SF Distribution Center BTS - Amazon TUL5, Tulsa, OK
- 2.9M SF AR Fulfillment Center BTS - Amazon SAV4, Savannah, GA
- 720,000 SF Expansion - G303 Crossing Phase 2, Goodyear, AZ